Expanded Clay as “Lightweight Aggregate” has a great compressive strength. Expanded Clay granules stick together with a low dose of cement, forming lightweight grout which is great for supporting the loads used on foundations and non-structural construction components (floors, partition walls, supports.etc)
- Foundations and floorings.
- Foundations against soil.
- Flat roofs and slope construction on roofs.
- Landscaping and hanging gardens.
- Geotecnical applications and roads.
- Lightweight concrete casting.
- Other products.